Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Kansas and Intelligent Design

If you live in Kansas, leave. If you don't live there, don't move there. Let's vote with our feet.

I generally think the Democrats are idiots. I think there are plenty of Republican idiots too. There are two issues that I think would advance the Republicans if they would simply change their stance. Firstly, "Intelligent Design" has no place in science and they should come out and say so. It isn't science. Secondly, they need to come off their anti-abortion stance. I don't believe the Republican support "base" is so important that they need to maintain the stance on this issue. What are the religious wackos going to do? Run to the Democrats? Not bloody likely. You might hear a lot of whining about it and a lot of bluster and threats, but when all is said and done, I think the "base" will stay right where it is. I believe such moves would stand to increase Republican support more than it would decrease it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home